CONTACT: US & YOU
PERSONAL INFORMATION: COLLECTION, EMAIL REQUESTS, ACCESS & SHARING
You are not required to register to use this Website but you must sign up to receive samples or freebies. When you sign up, you provide your full name, email address, date of birth, phone number (along with options for contact as applicable) and address. To provide you with the most relevant coupons, you should also provide any information requested in any question such as employment, health, relationship status, whether and how you use coupons, etc.
We do not initiate request for personal information by email. Please notify us and do not respond if you receive a request by email. Please inform us so that we can take any necessary actions to protect you and/or other users of our Website. If you believe you are a victim of fraud, please report it to the police and take all possible actions to protect yourself. To change, delete, update or correct your personal information on file with us, please submit a written request mailed to us at the address listed in the “Contact” section.
We collect and log the IP addresses of users’ computers to enable us to detect unauthorized access, comply with regulations, better manage website traffic, detect and log the name of any websites they are navigating. We occasionally supplement the information collected on our Website with information we receive from outside sources. We associate such information with the registered users’ information submitted. We utilize geo-location technology to capture and log users’ information such as city, state, zip code, region and country.
We may share your personal information under any of following circumstances:
- When we obtain your advance consent as required by law.
- When it is required by law enforcement to investigate, protect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected fraudulent activities, or a possible threat to the physical safety of you, us or a third party.
- When you have indicated that you are willing to receive notifications from one of our marketing partners about freebies, coupons or samples.
- When working in partnership or agreement with any marketing company to initiate email, phone or other marketing campaigns on your or our behalf.
- When we believe that such disclosure is needed or required to protect our rights.
- When information is required by law, to comply with legal or judicial process served on our Website or due to financial, tax, legal and/or other professional advisors,
- When our web developers improve, change or upgrade our Website.
- If a assignment of PrintingfreeCoupons.com for any reason including a change in ownership or control of our Company or your personal information. We will notify you via email in the event of such change.
We will not share your information with third parties without permission except to extent stated herein.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unless otherwise required by law, the personal data collected from you is for the purpose of:
- meeting all regulatory and legal;
- identifying your preference and/or needs;
- notifying you of the best available third party offers to fit your profile;
- for use tracking data on our Website;
- administering, managing, improving and maintaining our operations; and
- providing conversion and tracking information related to user’s advertising selections;
MINORS & CHILDREN
PrintingfreeCoupons.com is committed to protecting children’s privacy. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information from any children under the age of thirteen (13) and restrict the use of our Website to those who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We only collect data from this website in order to provide our users with the most relevant coupons). This Privacy Polity and Our Terms and Conditions set forth any categories of personally identifiable information (“PII”) that we collect and who we may share such information with. The California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003 (“CalOPPA”) mandates that we disclose the fact that we do not through our website collect nor do we allow third parties that work with our website to collect your personally identifiable information “over time and across third party websites and online services.” Only one third party has access to data as we license with them to work without our website. Thus, there is no need for protocols related to response to browser Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) signals or other mechanisms that provide users and consumers with choices regarding the collection of such information.
California residents who have submitted personal information to us are permitted to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83. We will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties within thirty (30) days of receiving any such request,. The request can only be made once per calendar year. California residents who want a copy of such notice should submit their written request at the following address: PrintingFreeCoupons.com, 2201 Long Prairie Road, Suite 107, PMB 280, Flower Mound, Texas 75022.
California residents are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R. Street, Ste. 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org – or phone: 800-952-5210 or 916-445-1254 pursuant to California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3. Users may visit http://www.ftc.gov for more information about protecting their privacy.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
PrintingfreeCoupons.com follows generally accepted industry standards set forth to protect your personal information sent to our Website during your transmission and after. We store your personal information on computers and limit agent, third party, employee and service providers’ access to your information. Our servers are maintained in a controlled environmentally secured location. We protect our networks with a secure firewall. In spite of our best efforts to maintain your privacy, security and confidentiality, no process of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is wholly secure and, thus we cannot guarantee the complete security of your personal information.
EFFECTIVE DATE, UPDATES & CHANGES