Terms & Conditions
Any questions or assistance related to these Terms, use or access to our Website should be addressed to info@PrintingFreeCoupons.com.
Registration on our Website is not required but we will not be able to send you coupons, samples or freebies unless you sign up to receive them. Upon signing up, you will be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, date of birth, phone number, address, etc. In order to provide you with the most relevant coupons, you will be asked to provide information such as whether you use coupons, employment and relationship status, health matters or other items helpful to match you to the most relevant coupons to your needs.
The Website is a social networking-based website focused on sharing the coupons, offers and promotions advertisers with members of that community. We provide the tools by which you can share information about such coupons, offers or promotion with members of their third party social networks or accept a specific coupon, offer or promotion from an advertiser. We submit regular blog postings advising you of new coupons, offers or promotions.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE
You must be eighteen (18) years old or older, competent and able to be eligible to register and use our Website.
Our Website is be used only by users acting appropriately on our Website. All of the following actions are considered to be “prohibited conduct:”
• Any illegal purpose or use of our Website;
• Submitting or posting content containing software viruses, files, computer codes or programs designed to interfere, destroy, interrupt or limit functionality of Website, hardware, telecommunications equipment, emails or any computer software or hardware;
• Violating, copying, deciphering, duplicating, decompiling, disassembling, copying, aggregating or reverse engineering any part of Website, graphics, trademarks, copyrights, trade dress or intellectual property;
• Taking action that hinders, impedes, disrupts, tampers with, obstructs or imposes an unreasonable burden on the servers, data, Website or platform’s infrastructure or network;
• Submitting or posting information on the Website in which you imitate or claim to be us, any third party or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
• Using or attempting to use any agent, tool, engine, software tool or other device or mechanism (including without limitation avatars, robots, browsers, spiders or intelligent agents) to search or navigate Website or platform other than what is generally available to third party browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari;
• Sharing you information or initiating any communications you are under any obligation not to disclose;
• Using means of automatically mining or searching data from our Website or attempting to interfere with the proper working function of our Website; or
• Stalking, threatening or harassing a user of our Website.
We reserve the right to terminate, suspend and/or cancel the account of any user who is not appropriately using our Website. If you are aware of any inappropriate conduct, we request that you notify us at info@PrintingFreeCoupons.com.
We cannot guarantee you continuous access to our Website. We cannot assume any liability for any Website interruption or downtime. We make commercially reasonable efforts to keep the Website free of malware, spyware and viruses but we do not guarantee the Website will be free of malware or destructive software at all times. If we identify virus, malware, bugs, spyware, errors or technical problems, we will promptly assign specialists to resolve the issue.
We engage in commercially reasonable practices that maintain Website to keep it operational. If you find an issue with Website, please notify us of the problem and include the following:
• description of the incident and how it arose;
• description of how you discovered the incident;
• description of any error message; and
• description of any other information that would be helpful in our attempt to assist you.
Users have the ability to make comments on our Website and can provide feedback, suggestions and comments on third party social media web pages which are built to promote, education and advertise our Website. We reserve the right to remove or monitor comments at all times. By using our Website, you are granting a nonexclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, right to use, adapt, reproduce, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such comments, your likeness, image, posting and Facebook comments and image on our Website or any third party social media web pages built that market, advertise or promote our Website; to grant third party sublicenses, and to store or reproduce any comments on our Website, computers and servers; to make changes, modifications or needed reformatting to display, site or publish comments on our Website.
You are solely responsible to ensure that all of your comments are not: inappropriate, obscene, infringing, violating security or regulations, defaming, objectionable, immoral, threatening, harassing, illegal, invading privacy, interfering with intellectual property rights, and that such comments not constitute or contain malware, mass mailings, viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, or any form of “spam.”
Your feedback, comments and suggestions are encouraged. When providing feedback, you are agreeing that we have the right to use your feedback and ideas. You are granting a perpetual, exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable license with the right to grant sublicenses to us that we may use, display, modify, copy, publish or republish and/or incorporate into our intellectual property.
We own all intellectual property on Website, including trade dress, trade name, trademarks, logos, code, copyrights, databases, design features and content (text, audio, images, artwork and video files). You are not allowed to copy, use, reproduce, display, distribute or otherwise use our intellectual property for any purposes without our permission. If you want to use our intellectual property contact at info@PrintingFreeCoupons.com.
We comply with all third party intellectual property rights. Please contact our designated agent if you ever suspect that your or anyone else’s copyright in any Content has been infringed as any such issue would be inadvertent. Any such notification should include:
• Description of any possible infringement;
• Position of the possible infringing Content;
• Identification of the intellectual property owner;
• Your contact information (address, phone number and email); and
• Confirm your identity (made under penalty of perjury). Our designated agent for all intellectual property infringement is John Graves, P.C. Contact should be made at: 1540 Keller Parkway, Suite 108, PMB 323, Keller, Texas 76248.
We are in compliance with 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Go to www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf to read the Act in detail. It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on our web site and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. In addition to being responsible for civil penalties you may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. You must include a very specific description and location of where the material in question is located on our website so that we may identify and locate the material.
• You also need to include a detailed description of the specific location of where the original copyrighted material is.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
If you wish to submit a claim of copyright infringement against Printing Free Coupons, written notification must be send to the Designated Agent below:
John Graves, P.C. 1540 Keller Parkway, Suite 108, PMB 323, Keller, TX 76248. Send the electronic copy to: info@PrintingFreeCoupons.com
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent it is Company’s policy to do the following:
• Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material
• To notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled the material
• Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate said content provider’s access to the service.
DISCLAIMERS & WARRANTY
By using this Website, you agree and acknowledge that all content provided is on an “AS IS” basis. You exclusively assume any and all risks for your use of and reliance on any content posted on our Website. You assume any and all risks for and agree you will conduct your own adequate due diligence on all third parties before doing business or further interacting with any third party. You acknowledge and agree that we do not pre-screen every third parties who utilizes our Website. We specifically disclaim any and all liability for cooperating and/or doing business with any third party advertiser which has any Coupon, information, freebie, sweepstake, deal, sample, special or discount offer posted to our Website. You agree that we are not making any representation or warranties about the quality of any Coupon, item, offer advertised on Website nor can we make any guarantee of your satisfaction with your purchase. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR DEALING. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL OPERATE CORRECTLY AT ALL TIMES, VIRUSE-FREE, ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED OR CONTINUOUSLY. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ALL ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO YOU OR YOUR COMPUTER, YOUR INTERNET ACCESS, AND/OR YOUR DATA AS RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE. NO CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE SHOULD BE READ AS AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR THEIR PRODUCTS, WEBSITES OR SERVICES. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS MADE IN ANY AND ALL ADVERTISEMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANTY YOUR INTERACTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY YOU ARE PRESENTED WITH THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTY FOR ANY COUPON, SWEEPSTAKE, FREEBIE, DEAL, SPECIAL, OFFER OR FROM ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES WHICH ARISE FROM YOUR MAKING A PURCHASE OF AN ITEM ADVERTISED ON WEBSITE.
WE DISLCAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCT, INTERACTION, PROMISE OR SERVICE AS A RESULT OF YOUR INTERACTION OR PURCHASE OF SUCH MADE ON OUR WEBSITE. WE DISLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR THE RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR VALIDITY OF ANY COUPON, FREEBIE, SWEEPSTAKE, DEAL, SAMPLE, DISCOUNT OR OFFER POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR RECEIPT OF ANY COUPON, SWEEPSTAKE, FREEBIE, DEAL, SAMPLE, OFFER OR SPECIAL ON OUR WEBSITE AND ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE BY AN ADVERTISER FOR ANY REASON TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH ITS PROMISE ON SUCH.
You acknowledge and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless our Website and entity, our respective licensors, officers, directors, employees, affiliates independent contractors, representatives, partners, agents and other users against any third party claims, liability, negligence, expense or settlement arising from or related to your:
• purchase of any advertised item on Website
• interaction with third party you encounter through our Website,
• use of this Website or
• use of any third party websites,
• submission of information or Content,
• violation or infringement of any third party’s rights, terms or policies; or
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall our liability to you exceed the total aggregate amount of fifty dollars ($ 50.00) for any and all claims. These limitations do not apply to you in jurisdictions that do not allow the limitation of liability. You agree that we will not be liable to you for
• your use of any coupon or discount offers referenced on our Website, or
• any consequential, indirect, punitive or exemplary damages in connection with or arising out of your reliance on this Website and any educational content posted herein,
• your interaction with third parties on our Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, for damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, use or other intangible losses.
RELEASE OF CLAIMS
To the maximum and full extent permitted by all applicable law, you release our officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, third parties, independent contractors and representatives and waive any and all liability for claims, actual and consequential damages, costs and all expenses for litigation costs or attorneys’ fees of every kind and nature arising from or in any way related to your:
• Acceptance of Coupons or purchase of item advertised on Website,
• use of Website,
• decision do business with any third party introduced to you through Website, or
• your reliance on any Coupon, couponing strategy or Sweepstake referenced on Website.
If you are a California resident, you waive your rights under California Civil Code Section 1542 (“A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”)
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
THIRD PARTIES AND ADVERTISERS